let’s all take a minute to stop and think about how Hagrid gave Harry his homemade birthday cake, told him how much he looked like his parents, and fed him sausages before he even started to explain that he was a wizard
let’s stop to think about how his absolute first priority was to let harry know that he was loved and cared for
- Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper?
- Cats, dogs, horses, lizards or hamsters?
- TV, cinema, computer, iPod or gaming console?
- Rock, rap, pop, metal or punk?
- Black, white, blue, red or green?
- Salad, hamburger, ice cream, chips or fruit?
- Kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school or college?
- United States, Canada, Australia, France or England?
- Swimming, fishing, tanning, theme parks or camping?
- Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, sledding or ice skating?
- English, math, science, history or art?
- Gummy worms, lollipops, gum, chocolate bars or cotton candy?
- Xbox 360, Gamecube, Playstation, Nintendo Wii or Handheld?
- Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, YouTube or Google?
- Flats, heels, uggs, flip flops or skater shoes?
- Early morning, noon, early afternoon, late afternoon or evening?
- Bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen or attic?
- Face-to-face, home phone, cell phone, instant messenger or twitter?
- Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts or skirts?
- T-shirt, hoodies, tank top, tube top or halter top?
- McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Burger King or Dairy Queen?
- Car, airplane, train, boat or walking?
- Coffee, tea, water, milk or soda?
- Drama, comedy, horror, action/adventure or thriller?
if you aren’t hyped about synthetic life and colonizing space then get out of my face
I've been holding back a lot for a long time. I was never able to say what I want. I've always done what you told me to and I've never enjoyed any of it. But that's because I am weak. Ive just kept running away from facing you Mom anf Dad.
Happy Birthday Harry James Potter (b. 31 July, 1980)
"Sometimes I just have to tell myself the thing that is definitely true, the truest thing I can say, which is.. I don’t know. I don’t know.”
I just loved Hank’s recent video so much that I have to make a thing.
Risa works fast!
my top 5 favorite shiny pokémon from gens 1-5
EVERYTHING IS A-OK—a playlist of good vibes to listen to when you know your day needs a nice pick-me-up of happy tunes
strong as an oak- watsky // D.A.N.C.E- justice // sun shy- dresses // be okay- oh honey // katachi- shugo tokumaru // she’s got you high- mumm ra // the middle- jimmy eat world // we come running (vicetone remix) - youngblood hawke // let’s dance to joy division- wombats // tonight you’re perfect- new politics // the bomb- pigeon john // to the sky- owl city // pork and beans- weezer // paris- magic man // bloom- the paper kites // hey ya- outkast // ivy and gold- bombay bicycle club // something good can work (RAC remix)- two door cinema club // the mother we share- CHVRCHES // anna sun- walk the moon // when can i see you again- owl city // the underdog- spoon // it’s about time- young the giant // doin’ it right (ft. panda bear)- daft punk // something that i want- grace potter // tightrope- walk the moon // 1234- feist // harlem- new politics // latch (ft sam smith)- disclosure
It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light
You are the king and, baby, I am
T H E Q U E E N O F D I S A S T E R
French artist Mademoiselle Maurice created this gorgeous map of the world with rainbow-colored drips of water. This piece, along with other artworks, will be on display at the artist’s solo exhibition Colors are the New Black until mid-July at the Backside Gallery in Marseille, France.